Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The other day, I was meandering online when I noticed that my first ex signed on, for the first time in years. I im'ed her.

Frankly, I'd like to keep in touch. Not that I have any desire to get back together with her -- but she was a central part of my life for about 2-3 years and I'm curious. I want to know how things have worked out for her. Has she found the right guy? Has she married? What does she think about politics? She would probably begin railing about the evil Democrats and I'd smile and think she hasn't changed one bit.

She didn't respond. I thought perhaps she didn't get my message? Instant messenger plays tricks sometimes. But no, she got it allright -- the next time she signed online, I was on two screen-names simulatenously -- one she knew about and one she didn't -- and there it was -- she blocked me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home